Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Job Number BH_15334
- Location Riverside, CA
FIND YOUR HAPPY (WORK) PLACE!
Are you looking to embrace a new journey and find your own personalized path to the extraordinary? If you welcome adventure, have a compassionate heart, aren’t afraid to get down on the floor to collaborate with children, and desire to make a meaningful impact in the lives of families living with autism — then we’ve got a place for you! Comprehensive Autism Center (CAC) is seeking Behavior Therapists (BT) to train and become Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) who bring equal parts compassion and clinical skills to families living in Southern California.
CAC’s values - Playful, Relentless, Generous, and Ethical - have set us apart when it comes to training and providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy to families. If you share this passion and philosophy of making meaningful and impactful changes in the lives of children, if you’re ready to embrace the adventure, then CAC has a place for you on our growing team!
WHY CHOOSE CAC?
- 10 Paid Holidays for those working 20+ per week for part-time workers
- Center-based therapy services, we do not provide in-home services.
- Paid Training for RBT Certification - Training Rate $16/hr
- Up to 4 weeks off for full-time employees
- Competitive starting rate and an easy opportunity for $1 raises every 6 months based on attendance and performance
- Refer a friend and receive a $500 Bonus
- Part-time and Full-time hours available (depending on region)
- Comprehensive in-class and in-field paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) through the BACB (Behavior Analysis Certification Board)
- Professional development and skilled, supportive mentorship from some of the best clinical leaders in the field of ABA
- Consistent, weekly clinical support from a BCBA tailored to meet your assignment needs
- RBT Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
- Competitive hourly pay: $20.00 - $24.00, plus performance-based $1 raises every 6 months
- Medical/dental/vision health coverage reimbursement, 401k, and life insurance plans for those who qualify
- Opportunities for career advancement within CAC
- RBT’s will provide one-to-one behaviorally based treatment to young children living with autism and developmental delays in the CAC center.
- As an RBT, you’ll be supplied with a structured, research-based curriculum to guide your therapy session with each child.
- You’ll complete our online and hands-on training under the mentorship of experienced BCBAs who provide real-time feedback and guide you toward becoming the most effective Behavior Technician you can be.
- You’ll also have access to hand-held technology for real-time data collection to support your development as an effective Behavior Technician.
- Perform part-time hours (up to 29 hours per week, with the potential of growing into full-time).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Entry level position
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Fingerprint and FBI/DOJ background check & drug screening clearance.
- Ability to provide proof of TB clearance
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- Have a willingness to commit to CAC and the families we serve for the long-haul
You could possibly be a good fit if you have experience in some of the following areas: Autism, Babysitting, Special Education Teacher/Substitute, Teacher’s Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Intervention, Developmental Disabilities, Healthcare, Sociology, Camp Counselor, Childcare, Psychology, Behavior Specialist, Paraprofessional, Preschool teacher, Youth Coordinator, and/or Nursing student.
Discipline : Behavior Intervention Services