Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Job Number BH_15593
- Location Temecula, CA
Why work with us?
At CAC, we are focused on enhancing our Clinical Supervisor’s professional development.
- Mentorship: Your assigned mentor/coach will guide and support your professional development.
- Access to Latest Research and Technology: You will have access to the Latest Research and Technology data to support your program development and staff leadership.
- CAC Community Cares: CAC Community Cares volunteer program is a priority, so that our families have a safe place to see their children practice and generalize all the amazing skills that they acquire daily during in Center therapy sessions. It gives parents an opportunity to see their child successfully engage with their peers and helps families meet and interact with other families embracing the adventure of Autism. It is vital that in everything we do, we relentlessly encourage our families to seek these playful opportunities with their children; when our families are doing well our kids thrive!
- Professional certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- 3-5 years of strong experiential background in ABA/Early Intervention services.
- Experience in parent training, data collection, and goal development.
- Medical/dental/vision health coverage reimbursement, life insurance plans, company 401(k) plan with 3% match
- Ongoing paid training.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Paid Sick Days/Paid Time Off
- Sign on bonus of $2,500
- Supervision Bonus
- CEU Reimbursement based on years of service
- Employee discount program
Check us out on Social Media to step inside the CAC culture and look at other's "path to their extraordinary"!
Discipline : Behavior Intervention Services